what are you listening to v.2.0

I74

Rush - R30 Overture / The Spirit of Radio - Live, 2004

R30: 30th Anniversary Tour, 2004
Drums: Neil Peart, RIP, one of the greats
Guitar: Alex Lifeson
Bass & screeching: Geddy Lee

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rush_(band)
Always loved Rush, especially in the 70's & early 80's,, when they ''as far as I am concerned'', were on the top of their game, & did their best stuff.
Was always also in to them when not very many others were, ''other than my musician friends'',, who were in to them also.
Used to tell everybody back then, that they were ''musician's musician's'',, & @ least 30 years before their time.

Very sad about Neil Peart.
Here is my fav. pic. of him, from back in the 70's.
Think I showed this before, but didn't think you Guy's would mind me showing it again.

I
70pic25.jpg

It's probably been posted before, by you or I. This is the music I live by and this is the music that was, before music died.
I was born in 1953. Modern rock guitar was born in 1958 when Link Wray's Rumble was released (though there is disagreement on this, of course).

As a geezer, I listen to music from the '50s, '60s, '70s, '80s, '90s, 2000s, '10s & '20s. Many of my generation stuck their head up their @$$ in the '70s and have never pulled it out to hear what they've been missing. Music never died, great music is still being created.