what are you listening to v.2.0

@ZR9B @Mr. Pink @Ginz61
Hey, guys. Please listen to this and let me know whether you hear a constant chattering noise (for lack of a better description) throughout the track. I commented on YouTube that this is fantastic except for that chattering which needs to be filtered out. To my surprise, Milsy59 (who played, recorded, posted this video) replied and we're several replies into a discussion about it. Hard to describe but it kinda reminds me of the sound of an old reel to reel movie projector but higher pitched. It seems that he (Milsy59) doesn't hear it...

I've listened on my laptop PC with and without headphones, I've listened on my desktop PC with 640 watt speaker system, I hear this background noise every time (only on this track). Thanks.

@ZR9B @Mr. Pink @Ginz61
Hey, guys. Please listen to this and let me know whether you hear a constant chattering noise (for lack of a better description) throughout the track. I commented on YouTube that this is fantastic except for that chattering which needs to be filtered out. To my surprise, Milsy59 (who played, recorded, posted this video) replied and we're several replies into a discussion about it. Hard to describe but it kinda reminds me of the sound of an old reel to reel movie projector but higher pitched. It seems that he (Milsy59) doesn't hear it...

I've listened on my laptop PC with and without headphones, I've listened on my desktop PC with 640 watt speaker system, I hear this background noise every time (only on this track). Thanks.

Ya...I hear something going on. Love the guitar sound /tone.

Hey @Charles S thanks for all your contributions to this thread !

I'm just listening on my phone, but am not hearing any chattering.

What a killer sound they have.
Thank you!
Yes, I can hear that in the background.
Thank you!
Ya...I hear something going on. Love the guitar sound /tone.
Thank you! Yeah, it kicks ass but that noise kinda ruins it for me.

Being that I'm old, and not a dog, I couldn't imagine I was the only person hearing that noise. I didn't see any other comments about the noise and the guy seems to deny that it's there, those two factors had me wondering what was going on. Thanks again.