What Bonanza did I get for Christmas?

My wife gave me this Bonanza for Christmas! Going to have to keep her for a while. It has been redone and has a clone engine. I live in San Jose and grew up riding these as a kid. I think we rode BC1300's when we were kids(rigid frames with scrub brakes). I just wanted to know what model this is. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance, Tom. Serial# reads 100 6784 I think.
20201226_105735.jpg 20201226_105716.jpg
20201226_105815.jpg

Last edited:

mustangfrank

Addicted 2 Minis

When you said "Going to have to keep her for a while", were you talking about your wife or the bike cuz any wife that gets her man a mini bike for Christmas is a keeper!, Hahahaha.

Great present. Your a lucky guy.I also started riding Bonanzas as a kid in San Jose.”Home of Bonanza”
Grew up in the Bay Area (Daly City) . Every kid wanted a Bonanza. Some of the Older motocross riders would let me tag along and ride my mini bike at Hollister Motocross Park south of San Jose.

Last edited:
Hollister Hills is still a go to for my friends and I. Metcalf for a quick ride and Clear Creek for an all day adventure. Love all those places. great to here there is a few local guys on this site. And to respond about "Going to keep her for a while", it's both the wifey and the bonanza! lol!!

NorCal

That area of the Bay Area was awesome to grow up in as kid. Its too bad whats its become, nowhere I'd want to reside nowadays.

Cool Bonanza!