What did I find?

Fat Tony157

I just picked up this roller locally. Did a little research and think it's a Cat maybe? I wasn't able to find a Cat that came with a jackshaft though. There aren't any markings on the frame that I can find. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Last edited:

markus

Yes its a cat R4003

Neat find :thumbsup: If you not going to use a Tecumseh HS40 engine to power it, I will offer $60 shipped for that muffler

Last edited:

Fat Tony157

Yes its a cat R4003

Neat find :thumbsup: If you not going to use a Tecumseh HS40 engine to power it, I will offer $60 shipped for that muffler
You will be first in line if I decide to run a different engine. I'm thinking about a restoration for the build-off this year.

capguncowboy

just a fair warning... The fiberglass seat will be nearly impossible to find. The clutch guards can be found on a very rare occasion, but will cost unimaginable amounts

After seeing the picture Marcus posted, I want one! Sleek looking with a torque converter. You will probably have to look long and hard for some of the parts but try like heck to keep the torque converter system going. Great find with a lot of potential

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk