What did I just buy?

I have been in the market for awhile now, looking for an adult sized go kart. I had an friend/acquaintance sell me this one. But he bought it used and doesn't know the brand. There are no markings on it. It runs very well. Just hoping to identify a model or brand for parts. Any guesses? It has a Tecumseh OHH60 engine with a date of manufacture in 2001. My friend also fabricated the cover over the torque converter, so that's not stock.
20210329_181030.jpg

Last edited:
I am trying to find karts online (Google images) that have a front suspension like this one (pictured). Hoping to identify parts. 20210329_181045.jpg

Wow ,, the control arms actually have grease zirks !!
Doesn't look like it's been greased much ''yet'' though. ;)
Not by me "yet". I just rolled it off the trailer. Haven't gotten "into" it yet. I did take it for a test run at the PO place.

Harquebus

Looks like a Manco 'EZ Rider' model 906. Names change but the base model number stays the same with different suffixes added such as "906C-X4".

Early to mid 2000's is the manufacture date range. Check the parts manual to see if the frame matches the illustration--I noticed the front control arms don't match the wishbone arms in the manual. Could've been a substitution or upgrade... https://assets.americanlandmaster.com/uploads/manuals/Fun-Kart/906_operatorsmanual_906c4x.pdf

The current name of Manco is American Landmaster.

I see it's got some decals on the floor pan--do any of them identify it or is there manufacturer information?

Is there a "MANCO" logo in the middle of the steering wheel? Should be...
The labels on the floor are only warning labels with NO reference to a company or brand.

The steering wheel just has a silver disk in the middle, no logo or writing.

Thanks for your input.