What did you do to your mini today?

Just did oil changes, chain clean/lube, and general cleanup on two of my bikes with my son. I was thinking...how many other guys are out there goofing around in the garage?

That Drover/Duck is looking much better :thumbsup: Today I bolted a 5hp Briggs to a modified Streaker, painted a Clinton 410 tank, degreased a HS40, and worked on cleaning a set of nasty Manco wheels. I'd have pics, but the kids stole my camera batteries.:doah:

joekd

I got a nice scrape on my shin from where I was reaching over the bike to grab something off my pegboard, slipped and dug my shin right into the threaded adjustment piece on the rear wheel

Trying to fix the last owner's mistakes on My Cat Duster. He welded the motor bolts on, Welded four foot pegs, welded a scrub brake lever extension etc. All the welds look like bird turd and are a inch thick. I'll be going through some cutting discs and some fan discs today.

Den

Took the gas tank off of my Indian mini mini 50 , The fuel has been sitting in there for around 20 years. Didn't smell the best . YIKES!!! And it was really dark coffee looking. So tomorrow I will get some solvent from the local shop and start cleaning it up .

Rode my two DBs like I stole em! We were off today due to rainstorms last night so me and the kids rode a bit. My 6yo daughter loves her Bird Wren but learned to ride on the yellow DB and rode it today with the clone but I turned the throttle stop screw out enough to tame it considerably! She was quite happy, then wanted to ride her original survivor so I turned the screw back out to my 15yo son's level (all out) and we all rode on my other lot next door! It was kick ass!:thumbsup:

I stared at them all sitting nicely in the garage when I got home from work today. Been working a lot of OT right now and haven't had much time to do anything to them.

Den

Worked on the gas tank!

I Tried cleaning the gas tank on my Indian mini mini . Still lots of curosion inside. And I found out the tires hold air. Thats AWESOME!!!!!!

i havnet touch my minibike in a year. dont know why i havent finished it. guess im lazy lol. lacking 3.00-10 tires, brake drums and cable. wow. also i was wondering what was that site for the exhaust pipes. my best friend little boy has not stop asking me when im goin to finish my minibke since he was 3 2 years old. lol.