What do u think of my car?

Im 15 will be 16 in a month and have a 1994 toyota corolla. Upgraded speakers head unit and 2 12 inch subs in the trunk. I cherry bomb glasspack and k and n cold air intake. More to come but thats it so far.

vette66_00

Looks good. With that exhaust and those speakers its going sound like a pi55ed off bees nest and rattle like a tin can with bb's in it.

Congratulations! Drive real smart & be safe. For fun you could have told us your mods and we could have guessed your age.:smile:

Oldsalt

MBF

Not a bad looking ride. Worth taking care of.

As Randy said above. Be careful. It really is difficult to stay out of trouble with a 'first' car. I'll bet some of your friends that are about a year older than you have already made some poor moves.

Looks sweet.. I did the bodywork on my wifes corolla and painted it fireball red with heavy metallic.. A huge tree branch fell on it one year so I decided to "pimp it out" I put 17" enkei rs5's in gunmetal.. JDM taillights and headlights etc.. I put all new tokico struts on it as well..

I think I have a full set of coilovers for the corolla not being used brand new, they will fit your year as well. hers is a 99 , but suspension is the same from 93-02 ...

Here is before and after paint pictures.. I'll get some with the rims etc..

Corolla's are perfect cars for everyday use and we have owned this since new and only problem has been 1 starter in 117,000 miles,that's it.. and the clearcoat faded after 8 years. Toyota paint sucks.

Yes toyota paint does suck! I gotta paint mine i have a paint gun and have been paintin my minibikes but idk abou my car lol. Yes cherry bomb still makes mufflers and their glasspacks are freaking amazing. Its super loud. But with a deep tone intead of those shitty race cans also called fart cans lol.

MBF

Not a bad looking ride. Worth taking care of.

As Randy said above. Be careful. It really is difficult to stay out of trouble with a 'first' car. I'll bet some of your friends that are about a year older than you have already made some poor moves.
You r correct my friend i lost a friend due to that. And i promised to myself that i wont make the same mistake. Thank for the advice. Im just happy i got a little corrola to start off. Cause i would be going crazy if i had a truck. I already beat the hell outa my step dads dodge ram lol

Lol ya buddy jk dude this is just getting me started my plans once i get the cash will be a 94 thur 2000 dodge cummins! Or chevy silverado with 350 5.7 only reason they stopped making them was cause they lasted to long stupid 5.3s lol
Actually they ARE built in America.. Mine was Made at the NUMMI plant in Fremont California. My dad had part in building the car my wife drives lol.. Well somewhat, he is the electrician for them.. VERY sold built car by hard working Americans!

Actually they ARE built in America.. Mine was Made at the NUMMI plant in Fremont California. My dad had part in building the car my wife drives lol.. Well somewhat, he is the electrician for them.. VERY sold built car by hard working Americans!
Oh well thanks and nice lookin chevelle by the way. Im quite jelous wanna trade :D

65ShelbyClone

My first car was a '65 Mustang. 289, four speed, disc brakes, Versailles rear. One of my friends had a stock '65 Olds Cutlass that he thought(and never forgot to remind me) was quicker than my Mustang. I knew that wasn't true, so I let him live the fantasy and never raced him. :biggrin: Later he got a stock '69 Camaro RS 350/automatic that he thought was even hotter stuff than the Cutlass...:doah:

I miss that Mustang. It was tough to feed on a high schooler's budget, though. I probably would have been better off with a Corolla. I may still pick up an early '80s Starlet if I find one for a good price. :wink:

Actually they ARE built in America.. Mine was Made at the NUMMI plant in Fremont California.
Assembled here, anyway. My '94 Toyota pickup was, too. My '68 Mustang was assembled in San Jose. I'm not sure where my SVO was build....I'll have to look that up.

Last edited: