What do you think about the new eBay sellers rules?

eBay wants to make sure they get their fee's.
Its been a couple of years since I sold anything on Epay but it seems that they always got their fee's before I got my money. They were 10 percent of the sale price including shipping the last time I sold something. The local online auctions, Proxibid (I buy a lot of tools at unbelievable prices on this site), are the same about their fees. They total up the items, add state sales tax and then take 10 percent buyers fees out of that number. So you are paying 10 plus percent buyers fees...

Last edited:
So now I read from a eBay seller that it took 2 weeks to get his money and eBay expects you to ship the merchandise before you receive the money from them. Oh boy. Watching that stock price. Lol.

Ebay is a shit hole…..always has been….yes you can sell anything to anyone….but putting lipstick on a pig doesn’t change the fact it’s still a freaking pig….shit hole

Ok, so do sellers still have to pay the PayPal fee even though Ebay will be putting the money directly into your bank account?

So now I read from a eBay seller that it took 2 weeks to get his money and eBay expects you to ship the merchandise before you receive the money from them.
I sold my first item on Ebay after buying for literally 20 years.
They held my money for almost a MONTH and their excuse was because it was a "lot" of money, about $1,000.....
Fees between Ebay and PayPal was almost $100.

Ok, so do sellers still have to pay the PayPal fee even though Ebay will be putting the money directly into your bank account?

I sold my first item on Ebay after buying for literally 20 years.
They held my money for almost a MONTH and their excuse was because it was a "lot" of money, about $1,000.....
Fees between Ebay and PayPal was almost $100.
Yep....