What have I done

WLB

I was messing around on eBay and bid on this fiberglass replica 55 Ford Thunderbird thinking no one would let it go for what I bid. Guess What? I will soon be receiving another car. I kept hoping someone would snipe me because,.While I have always liked the 55 Bird I didn't really need another car. Good thing I have the wife I have. As I kept hoping to be sniped she just about rolled on the floor laughing. I'll have to have this one shipped to me since I haven't recovered enough from surgery to be bouncing around on the road from Indianapolis to Virginia.

I really need to stay away from online auctions. A week before I went to the hospital I bought a really nice Heavy13 by 40 Southbend lathe for $212. What's that saying, "No fool like an old fool."

Well, at least this one won't rust and I can drive it until I get my Elio.
55.jpg

WLB

Thanks Tom. Rebuilt 302 and rebuilt automatic transmission. For me it's better than an original because I am really sick of rust.

WLB

Thanks everyone. I think it will make a nice ride if I can get in it:laugh: If not, I'll sell it and maybe make a few bucks.

Angelo, there's no hope for me. There's a big tool auction tomorrow:laugh::laugh:

Not a bad looking baby bird. Hope you have better luck with glass repo body cars than I've had the displeasure of working on.