What Is It? Blue Bike Frame

1971_MB1A

Sears. Looks like some fab work was done to the fork and the handle bars are bent. I could send you a pic of what it should look like. Mine still has the original tag with model # etc attached to the engine mount plate.

Last edited:
Frame measures 7/8". Also had questions on wheel and rim sizing, 5" or 6" and what style are the originals. Looking at OldMiniBikes I've found the scrub brake pad, and the clutch/chain guard under "vintage parts" Trying to figure out the tire, wheel, and sprocket options. Any advice/direction would be appreciated.

Frame measures 7/8". Also had questions on wheel and rim sizing, 5" or 6" and what style are the originals. Looking at OldMiniBikes I've found the scrub brake pad, and the clutch/chain guard under "vintage parts" Trying to figure out the tire, wheel, and sprocket options. Any advice/direction would be appreciated.
7/8 is a Duck and should have 6" wheels I believe !

Steel wheels cheap old common steel wheels. . I am fixing up mine now or whenever I get back from north platte. Very easy restoration though. Not a lot of room in the engine compartment so size it up before you buy it.