What is it? Trail horse? Montgomery Ward? ??? I’m gonna make it go fast but I was curious as to the make and model. Thanks for your help!

I'd say Wards built by General Appliance. Has the Trail Blazer bars and Manco wheels.... but what is super cool is that disc brake on the jack shaft. Looks factory and I have never seen one of those yet. @SimpleTom

I'd say Wards built by General Appliance. Has the Trail Blazer bars and Manco wheels.... but what is super cool is that disc brake on the jack shaft. Looks factory and I have never seen one of those yet. @SimpleTom
Look real close at the boogie welds on the caliper brackets. It is a add on brake set up for karts. It was probably the two speed version that had the brake band on the rear jackshaft originally.

Look real close at the boogie welds on the caliper brackets. It is a add on brake set up for karts. It was probably the two speed version that had the brake band on the rear jackshaft originally.
I zoomed in, they look the same as the rest of the swing arm lol...

I agree. Those welds on the swing arm brackets look factory. But the cable mount doesn't. Besides the fact that we've never seen another one and it's not shown in any of my manuals, paperwork I would say it's was added on. Very cool idea though. I may have to do that on one of mine. :cool:

Yes the caliper has a little play. Good discussion all. I appreciate it. I’m new to the forum but been on minis for 30 years. Finally have a dollar to play with them with my son. Working on a go kart as well. Clocked it at 49 mph so I’ll put some of that good stuff on the mini as well. This is fun. I’ll post an after pic of the mini bike when it’s done. Thanks!

Yes the caliper has a little play. Good discussion all. I appreciate it. I’m new to the forum but been on minis for 30 years. Finally have a dollar to play with them with my son. Working on a go kart as well. Clocked it at 49 mph so I’ll put some of that good stuff on the mini as well. This is fun. I’ll post an after pic of the mini bike when it’s done. Thanks!
That is one COOL Horse!!