what is it ?

That thing is bad a$$.....but I can't tell what it is.

The tank looks like a fiberglass shell (like some of those bananza tanks)...I am not sure ?...and the raised insignia on the side case looks familiar, but what is it ?

Is that some kind of OSSA maybe.

I bet that thing will climb a wall when you get it going. Enjoy !

Looks like a Chaparral , I'm parting one out now ? And mine has 15" tires too !
You know Angelo, just after I put my post up there I saw another thread about a Chapparel..and I thought they looked very similar....with the exception of the insignia on the side case of the motor....it was different than this one.

Has me thinking perhaps Chaparral was one of those manufacturer's that used a variety of power plants (like many other mini mfg's)

I keep thinking perhaps 'british motor', like a Villiers,, but the broad cooling fins keep me wondering ... ?

Last edited:
Come on Y'all....the debate will continue way past us...:laugh:

While looking up some information on a Chapparel (or however it's spelled) I came up on this link to a page about 'weird bikes of the past'...interesting link, showing not only the Chapparal, but a Heald Bike, the Speedway bikes, and numerous outhers...even some notorious knockoff bikes...I found it interesting. Check it out....

WEIRD BIKES OF THE PAST!

then carry on....:laugh:

Thanks chipper, I suspected it a chaparral, but didnt, and still dont know the year and model of it. A T80 looks very close to it. Well anyway, thanks for looking.