What is It?

Thanks Markus that gives something to go on , now I can hopefully find some more information on it. I would like to see some original examples to go by. I am sure the scrub brakes were added and the motor plate doesn’t look to be original . Thanks again.

markus

Thanks Markus that gives something to go on , now I can hopefully find some more information on it. I would like to see some original examples to go by. I am sure the scrub brakes were added and the motor plate doesn’t look to be original . Thanks again.
no problem, It does look like the disc is there still. the caliper assembly I believe was pretty much the same that they used on the bikes from what I have seen, Not sure on the bracketry since they were external mounted, not internal like the Bikes were.

Yes the original disk is there and in fair shape and I think the bracket on the frame may be original but someone has modified it for the scrub brakes. I don’t think it will be to difficult to mount a caliper again. Hopefully I can find some more detailed pictures of some karts that are original.