What is the Best sprocket combo for a db30 with stock predator 212 ?

Most tires you see on a DB30 will measure out to about 14.5". That's what I usually use.

Circumference is if you took a tape measure and wrapped it around the tire as the tread goes. Diameter is how tall the tire is measure from the ground to the top of it.

Most tires you see on a DB30 will measure out to about 14.5". That's what I usually use.

Circumference is if you took a tape measure and wrapped it around the tire as the tread goes. Diameter is how tall the tire is measure from the ground to the top of it.
Yes sir, thank you.
I used the tire converter and it looks like I'm at 14"
I also measured and I'm at 13.75"
Sorry about the wheel/ rime size misunderstanding.
I think I'm All good on how that works now. I never really was too good at math problems..
Thank you for your help.

I was replying to what Triley41395 said with that post. It had nothing to do with anything you posted. That's why I quoted them in my response.

Thanks for your 2 cents.
All good, sometimes messages get lost in threads. No problems here. You all have been great. Thank you for your time. Im excited to build this thing. Believe it or not I've built 11 second track cars but for some reason these little toys confuse the shit out of me... lol

All good, sometimes messages get lost in threads. No problems here. You all have been great. Thank you for your time. Im excited to build this thing. Believe it or not I've built 11 second track cars but for some reason these little toys confuse the shit out of me... lol
No worries and nothing personal. Give some sass, get some sass.

You really have to be a true asshole to offend people around here. Good natured ribbing is fun.