What is this mini bike?

I bought this rolling frame for the wheels, and I was told it was a Bird by the seller? But I think it might be a Fox?

Clearly the foot pegs on the frame don't belong... not sure of the shocks... and I don't think that the wheels did.

I would love to keep the whole thing, but I'm only keeping the wheels.... so if anybody's interested in the frame, forks, etc...please let me know.

Thanks in advance,
Paul

FB_IMG_1483680134889.jpg FB_IMG_1483680164050.jpg

Last edited:
The main difference in the Thunderbolts I have owned that I notice is the forks/handlebars. Most have the flimsy bolt on bars and the studs tent to break off. But this model doesn't...much gooder.

ddab2050.jpg

1971_MB1A

I do have a photo of what appears to be an original fox thunderbolt 170 on my computer that a guy sent me back when I was trying to figure out exactly what mine was.

I do have a photo of what appears to be an original fox thunderbolt 170 on my computer that a guy sent me back when I was trying to figure out exactly what mine was.
I can't see your computer from here..lol. Post it up..I dig learning this stuff and the correct names.

Well, Fox has been confirmed.

There was some painted over masking tape on the bottom of the front tube and this is what was revealed.....

image.jpeg

Still hoping for a model.

Paul

Last edited: