What is this???

I bought a '69 Taco 99 today, and this was included. I've searched, but come up with nothing. It's been rewelded at the neck, and looks like it uses 1/2" axles. Any Ideas?

Bump. I've searched high and low, and this is the best match I could come up with. Can anyone ID the mini bike below? The reason I ask about this one is it has features like the above, I.E. seat frame loop, single top tube, open ended axle mounts. Maybe the above is a rigid frame model of the same make???

Edit: I found these pics in the in Photos section "unknown mini bikes".

Last edited:
Bump. Another bike very similar to mine has come up in question on the facebook page. :shrug:

Edit: I'll try and get a link or pic of the other bike ^^^ soon.

Last edited:
I'm sure this is the one you're referring to. The frames do look the same but there are many differences. Foot peg locations, handle bars, seat mount tab locations, length of the upper and front tubes, engine plate location. Maybe these bikes were built at home using plans which might explain the slight differences.

mysterybike1.jpg

Last edited:
Yes that is the one I was referring to. Thx for your reply!!! I think there are more similarities than differences. I did ask the guy on the facebook page for more pics, and no reply. I will build up this little bike in one way or another....eventually. It's really stout!!! Prabably close to 1/8" wall tubing!!!:smile:

And the Win goes to SimpleTom!!! For best answer!!!.....Now I will start searching for mini bike plans, I didn't even think of that before now.:thumbsup:

Edit: If anybody has any info on the wheel in the 1st post let me know. THX!!!

Last edited: