WHAT IS THIS ??????

Ok here is another WHAT IS THIS?????? Don’t know if the wheels are original! They look like Rupp turbin wheels? Dont know if this came with this engine either. In the middle of the top frame looks like a curved bracket like it had a cylinder type gas tank on it Looks to be a factory weld??? The front of the frame is very different the way they brought it togeather. I did get another rear wheel with it but it is much smaller than the ones on or. The back wheel is ver tight on the curved foot brake which makes me think it had smaller wheels? The handle bar original mounts are gone they made a different type mount. But looks like it had mortorcycle type mounts orignally on them. I guess you could call this a kool old school want to be better than what it was originaly designed. Or today we just call them RAT for short !!!! thanks for looking? Joe

Attachments

WOW!!! You definitely hit that one. I remember growing up wanting a bronco. I forgot about that brand now that Iam 65!!!! The one I got must have had the round gas tank version. i figured that was the the original engine on it. But what has me puzzled yet till I start looking up all there models is the scrub brake on rear. I guess maybe some one added that and got rid of the clutch brake. Because it dosnt fit the tire right. I will check out and see if they made model with smaller wheels. Thanks again. You saved me a lot of time searching for that one!!!!

WOW!!! You definitely hit that one. I remember growing up wanting a bronco. I forgot about that brand now that Iam 65!!!! The one I got must have had the round gas tank version. i figured that was the the original engine on it. But what has me puzzled yet till I start looking up all there models is the scrub brake on rear. I guess maybe some one added that and got rid of the clutch brake. Because it dosnt fit the tire right. I will check out and see if they made model with smaller wheels. Thanks again. You saved me a lot of time searching for that one!!!!