what is this?

toomanytoys

I found this on craigs list, going to be in the PA area Saturday going to stop and look at a few cheap bikes, this caught my eye.

Looks like maybe a Harrison Wildcat, or Ruttman Judge. I can't remember exactly what differs the two.. It's the rear fender mount some how.. Like the Harison is curved, as apposed to the Ruttman was flat accross.. Something like that.. I believe Lil Indian built one from that platform too..

If it is a Harison, Phil Harison is the guy you want to talk to. He could give you certificate of authenticity and vin number and all that jazz, and register as existing it the world..

toomanytoys

Last edited:
It looks neat from the pictures and what I am pictures in my head, I can pick it up for 125, and i imagine I can get him down to 75-100 for it.

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/strictly-us-vintage/29134-new-toy-harrison-wildcat.html

Looking at the pictures closely, it has to be a harrison wild cat. I've changed my mind 3 times, but the chain tensioner bracket seals it for me.

Now to find handle bars for it!
OH HELL it's gotta be worth 125.... I'd try getting it cheaper if ya can.. But damn, theres a lot of minibike there for 125.. Easy minibike, with fenders and all..

BUT DAMN if it's a Wildcat.. They are pretty popular and not really that common to find. :shrug:

It's worth 125 bucks..

toomanytoys

OH HELL it's gotta be worth 125.... I'd try getting it cheaper if ya can.. But damn, theres a lot of minibike there for 125.. Easy minibike, with fenders and all..

BUT DAMN if it's a Wildcat.. They are pretty popular and not really that common to find. :shrug:

It's worth 125 bucks..
I always have to haggle, that's just me. He has several things for sale, mostly manco carts, a couple engines, and a few other things. He has a 5HP briggs, maybe I could snag that up too

I already left him a message and a text telling him to call me asap that I'll be in the area, actually an hour from there on Saturday and I want to pick it up.

The handle bars will be a snag...oh well, might be able to bend up a pair if someone can give me the angles and dimensions :thumbsup:

@TOOMANYTOYS......NOPE IT'S NOT YOURS AND YOU WERE NOT GOING TO BEAT ME UP ON THE PRICE. I'M THE GUY SELLING THIS BIKE AND I'M GOING TO GET MORE THAN $125 FOR IT. TOO BAD YOU DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH MANNERS TO CALL BACK. :eek:ut:

TYPICAL CRAIGSLIST BULLCRAPPER.......:eek:ut:

@TOOMANYTOYS......NOPE IT'S NOT YOURS AND YOU WERE NOT GOING TO BEAT ME UP ON THE PRICE. I'M THE GUY SELLING THIS BIKE AND I'M GOING TO GET MORE THAN $125 FOR IT. TOO BAD YOU DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH MANNERS TO CALL BACK. :eek:ut:

This is Phil Harrison, it dose look like a Wildcat 1968 or 1970 can you post some pics that i can zoom in on, the rear rim looks like a 68 and the front looks like a 69 as dose the handle bar mounts. the handle were made by schwinn you can find them on ebay. I am looking to register as many bikes as I can. I have several events in the works for next summer. the winber pa trip and several in Michigan to include a parade in Casevill during the Chezzburger fest I have a camp to stay at $15.00 a night possibly less and you can ride there and a race track down the road. you can go to the pic section of this site and compare your bile to those. way nice find at that price. you can go to the search section to get the info for register your bike and I can get you your cirt. HAPPY TRAILS Phil Harrison