What kind of mini bike is this?

JC Penney Foremost Bird, Bird Falcon, Sears Runabout. They wore many nametags but Bird built and I call em Runabouts although the Wren looking ones were call that too. That's my 3/4ths of a cent.:laugh:

JC Penney Foremost Bird, Bird Falcon, Sears Runabout. They wore many nametags but Bird built and I call em Runabouts although the Wren looking ones were call that too. That's my 3/4ths of a cent.:laugh:
Seller wants $90 for it. Is it worth the price plus $40 in gas to go get it. Just don't know how popular or rare this thing is. I'm guessing not too rare.

george3

I'm looking for another bike project. Found this for sale. Does anyone know what kind of bike this is? Seller says there are no markings and has no idea. Thanks!:scooter:
not a high value bike at all, if you got it for 50.00 and 40.00 for gas maybe. then a tecumseh h40 big bucks. brake maybe 30.00 or more. Add it up. cha ching.

Thanks guys....that's the answers I was looking for. I'll pass on this one and keep looking. I'm itching to restore another bike....or more honestly, have you guys coach me on restoring. I just know someone out there has a rusty ole bike sitting in there back yard and has no idea how cool it could be.

Seller wants $90 for it. Is it worth the price plus $40 in gas to go get it. Just don't know how popular or rare this thing is. I'm guessing not too rare.
Like those guys said not particularly rare but I like that model of Bird with the cool kickstand. I'd pay $60 maybe for it local because the paint would have to go to suit my taste and that's and Ebay LOFS seat on it and they lack padding and quality vinyl. If you like it buy it though it has potential like most minibikes do and can be fun, I mad a steel brake pad for my Bird it was easy. A 3hp briggs can be procured for little to nothing and propel it fine. I paid $15 for the edger this engine came off, I put new gaskets and seal rebuilt the carb and clear coated the tank. It is a 1972 and runs great. That's minibiking like it should be, cheap and fun!:thumbsup:

Some good little engines for sale here in the classifieds.:thumbsup:

Last edited: