What Model Steller?

Looks the same as the one we picked up from Markus, but with suspended forks..... Fork plate just says "Trail"

I don't think the seat and shocks on the one in the CL ad are original to the bike, but I could be wrong..... :shrug:

markus

Casey you gonna get it??? I have a set of the Barris "Super Stocker" decals if you do:thumbsup: I cant say I have seen the Stellar model of that bike, just the Barris, and the interesting thing about the bike is it has the Barris boots on the forks, and the Tab-lock wheels. Brake does not seem right though, or its just installed incorrectly.

Oh yea, go to the C/L add and run your mouse/pointer up and down the thumbnail pics real fast, its pretty trippy:drinkup:

Casey you gonna get it??? I have a set of the Barris "Super Stocker" decals if you do:thumbsup: I cant say I have seen the Stellar model of that bike, just the Barris, and the interesting thing about the bike is it has the Barris boots on the forks, and the Tab-lock wheels. Brake does not seem right though, or its just installed incorrectly.

Oh yea, go to the C/L add and run your mouse/pointer up and down the thumbnail pics real fast, its pretty trippy:drinkup:
Hey markus. No, if it was really close I might. I think it would be a nice bike to re-restore. I don't see alot of them and anything Barris is cool to me.