What model Tote Gote is this frame and forks.

Got a call to buy this frame and forks..
It's rough but has a little meat left on it ..IE: Good forks ,a kickstand, Some sort of drive unit with gears and pully still turning somewhat freely. .
And even more gears further back..
It is massively heavy and long...
Seller thought it was a Model B ??
Any tote folks out there? . ..Phxminiguy52

Got a call to buy this frame and forks..
It's rough but has a little meat left on it ..IE: Good forks ,a kickstand, Some sort of drive unit with gears and pully still turning somewhat freely. .
And even more gears further back..
It is massively heavy and long...
Seller thought it was a Model B ??
Any tote folks out there? . ..Phxminiguy52
Lol forgot the picture.. it's still out in truck.. Screenshot_2018-11-29-00-02-49.png

Davis filled me in on
That's funny.. I haven't heard anything from you....
@manchester1
Apparently Davis knows what you need and filled me in. If you need something from that old bike feel free to let me know I'll be happy to supply it for you. He said my bike was completely modified and that you needed the engine driver unit which I can't provide ,
I only have what's in the pic.. 20181129_154446.jpg Phxminiguy52

I'm sorry
Did you need tote parts Karen..?
Studeman68 needed a different part.
I checked after your first reply...
Happy to help you ...Mark
Oops. Sorry karen. Your post and studemans post were together on my cell and I confused his post with you. Because it said Manchester 1 at the bottom of his post. Not sure why?. You just replied lol..after. . Just a little mixed up in my old age hahaha
. as always thanks in advance for any help. Mark

Quote; "@phxminiguy52 Davis is right.. that frame of yours is heavily modified... but it's still a solid start for a project..please PM me if you happen to have the engine side driver unit from it... just curious what it is if you do.. what you have on there now is the driven side.. and it doesn't look to be a climb away.... Thanks...Steve"

Mark, yep, you are right, I never PM'd you... reference my quote above...I tagged you in a thread agreeing with Davis that that bike was modified and asked you to PM me IF you happen to have a driver unit with that bike. You later went on to tell another member in another thread that you had checked with me when in fact you didn't..I actually don't care if you did or didn't and don't need to get into the petty "what ifs" over this but what irked me is that you publicly told a very well respected member on here that you did something when in fact you didn't In layman's terms you lied. It's that simple... If you cant keep your story straight in a simple issue such as this, how can you be trusted when offering or entering into any sales, or trade deals? Trust and good standing is paramount with the family here.....

Steve, Wow! & Whoa.. Are you trying to make yourself look good by insulting me? Since you have "publicly "called me "a liar"... unfortunately , now I have to reply "publicly" as you say.. all I tried to do was make something available to you ,after it was "kindly mentioned " you might need it. That's what I did by "communicating " with you ,thinking you might need something I had. Then You "tagged" me back( not familiar with all of the wording terms here) with what you needed and I didn't have it ..If someone tells me something in a "tag as it's called"? , I consider that "checking" with them. I certainly don't hang on every word in replies to other members ,then call someone a "Liar" if they don't know all the proper wording( IE: PM versus Tag versus Checked with) we are not in court and I certainly don't deserve to be prosecuted buy you. There was certainly no crime committed LOL . Now you've publicly called me a liar And someone who can't be trusted? I would say that's a bit much. I won't lower myself to calling you names and making accusations about your "trust." I've been a member here since 2007 and never seen this kind of unjust persecution before . I never ran you down , just tried to make sure you didn't need something I had.. I don't appreciate you running me down " publically as you say ". Don't waste my time with this kind of thing... Sorry to any other members for wasting their time with this malarkey. I just felt I needed to defend myself ,as anyone would after being called a" liar and untrustable". Certainly doesn't seem in the holiday spirit.
Mark

Steve, Wow! & Whoa.. Are you trying to make yourself look good by insulting me? Since you have "publicly "called me "a liar"... unfortunately , now I have to reply "publicly" as you say.. all I tried to do was make something available to you ,after it was "kindly mentioned " you might need it. That's what I did by "communicating " with you ,thinking you might need something I had. Then You "tagged" me back( not familiar with all of the wording terms here) with what you needed and I didn't have it ..If someone tells me something in a "tag as it's called"? , I consider that "checking" with them. I certainly don't hang on every word in replies to other members ,then call someone a "Liar" if they don't know all the proper wording( IE: PM versus Tag versus Checked with) we are not in court and I certainly don't deserve to be prosecuted buy you. There was certainly no crime committed LOL . Now you've publicly called me a liar And someone who can't be trusted? I would say that's a bit much. I won't lower myself to calling you names and making accusations about your "trust." I've been a member here since 2007 and never seen this kind of unjust persecution before . I never ran you down , just tried to make sure you didn't need something I had.. I don't appreciate you running me down " publically as you say ". Don't waste my time with this kind of thing... Sorry to any other members for wasting their time with this malarkey. I just felt I needed to defend myself ,as anyone would after being called a" liar and untrustable". Certainly doesn't seem in the holiday spirit.
Mark
Mark, I am not trying to make myself look good..I don't need to do that..I'm comfortable in my shoes..I am simply calling out what I see.. Which anybody on here is welcome do do....No one has ever accused me of beating around the bush....so I said what I said...and I meant it..You may have been a member since 2007 but you only very recently decided to start posting all the sudden which anybody here is welcome to do as a member. All I ask, and I'm sure others will too is that you conduct yourself in a transparent, honest, and helpful manner... I simply called you out on something that wasn't right or presented in a truthful manner... Own it and let's move on. I'm sure you have good intentions...Just say what you mean, and mean what you say...That"s all I have to say. I'm out on this.. Back to regular programming folks...

Mark, I am not trying to make myself look good..I don't need to do that..I'm comfortable in my shoes..I am simply calling out what I see.. Which anybody on here is welcome do do....No one has ever accused me of beating around the bush....so I said what I said...and I meant it..You may have been a member since 2007 but you only very recently decided to start posting all the sudden which anybody here is welcome to do as a member. All I ask, and I'm sure others will too is that you conduct yourself in a transparent, honest, and helpful manner... I simply called you out on something that wasn't right or presented in a truthful manner... Own it and let's move on. I'm sure you have good intentions...Just say what you mean, and mean what you say...That"s all I have to say. I'm out on this.. Back to regular programming folks...
I've said all I need to about your accusations. Good day. Mark

Still calling people out? Hows that going for you ? Just thought I'd check in LOL. I saw you jumped on somebody else's behind and call them a douche...