what size belt

cant i use the serial number for refrance? i dont even have the old belt it desinagrated and was just a long strand after the motor chewed it up

It is easy to make a 30 series out of the drive. Has anyone made a spacer for the driven to make it a 30 series? Check with Ron Kimball at Power Tech. He has a lot of belts.

Actually I have.... but I don't know if it was a cat 99 driver, I made a spacer so I could use the older back part of the driver(flat, fixed side) cause it had a full key way not just on of those small things the 30 series have. I needed the key to over lap a joint on a crank shaft extension I had to put on this one briggs. How ever, I do not recommend extending your crank shaft it's very tricky and every thing had to be done absolutely perfect or it could fly off and seriously hurt some one. It only worked for me cause I have the right tools.....But thats getting off topic lol.

Hey 71 Dodge, I can machine and ship you a spacer for no charge if you want? I owe you one any way, after you gave my those oil fill caps.