What year is my rupp roadster?

This was my first dirtbike 18 plus years ago my dad bought from garage sale for 20 bucks , the original motor was scrapped back then and we put this gx 140 Honda motor in it , the bike sat in the shed for a very long time , just recently got interested in it again and went over it and re painted everything , and did a little custom work , very curious to what the year is , couldn’t find any stamps ? I’ll post some pics if anyone could tell maybe by looking at it ? Thanks

Attachments
Report •••

markus

Looks like a later than 73/last version to me. Front tire is not marked Rupp, and the sprocket is a the large holes in it. Only 2 "tells" on what's left of it though so there is not much to go by other than late 1971-up version for sure, all would have been roadster2's at that point. If thats the case that it is the late 74-76, there may be numbers stamped into side lip of the seat pan where the snaps are.

Looks like a later than 73/last version to me. Front tire is not marked Rupp, and the sprocket is a the large holes in it. Only 2 "tells" on what's left of it though so there is not much to go by other than late 1971-up version for sure, all would have been roadster2's at that point. If thats the case that it is the late 74-76, there may be numbers stamped into side lip of the seat pan where the snaps are.
Thanks you very much for information I am going to go check seat pan this morning , another thing I noticed is my seat is smooth along the top with no stitching across it like every other rupp seat I see online , was wondering if maybe that was specific to a year ?

I thinks it’s fair to wonder it’s original , here’s a picture from the other side , things stitched and made pretty damn good , wouldn’t say “ it not being original “ and understatement
I didn't see that side of the seat, i only saw the side with the grommets and the shoestrings.
But yeah the Rupp seats had the pleats, sorry you got offended by my post.