Whats your best and worst favorite thing to do to your bike?

For me the best would have to be making custom exhausts for em. I just love cutting and welding haha. And the worst would have to be brakes and wheels like replacing bearing and such. Lets hear yours! :Thumbsup:

Hands down; I hate anything to do with cables.

I like bearings, so anything that spins smoothly makes me happy. Idler gears, thrust needle bearings, wheel bearings, clutch bearings, crank and cam bearings, etc.

MiniBike Paul

I would say buying a bike that is already powder coated and then finding out it needs more gussets welded on for strength, wouldn't you agree KD?? (Ggggeeeeeerrrrrrr - that is me growling!!)

I would say buying a bike that is already powder coated and then finding out it needs more gussets welded on for strength, wouldn't you agree KD?? (Ggggeeeeeerrrrrrr - that is me growling!!)
Well, it's better than spending 120.00 to powder coat it after buying it for 250.00 and then finding out. anyway, you are using it for display or a mild motor which wouldn't need gussets; just a front wheel and axle change. And, you have a put option on that bike. So exercise it and you can get your money back anytime.