When rideing a mini....how far does one travel>?

theres no way we could tell unless we had an odometer on our minis...but i bet theres a lot of miles on mine... i ride my minis a LOT

how many miles in one trip?

WEll yeah man ...but how many miles would you say your longest ride was?

i went about 25 miles yesterday......felt like i got my ass kicked lol

my longest ride on a mini (in one day) would have to be when i decided to ride to Olean and back on the bike path ..it was about 20 miles, and surprisingly no cops either.. but i turned a lot of heads since i was on a "bicycle" path! :lol:

I live in a residential tract with culdesacs and I go around a couple blocks for about ten minutes regularly its probably about 2 miles max.
And once in awhile I take a 20-30 minute jaunt maybe get 5 miles round trip.
All this is guessing distance

I ride with a group of friends ranging fron 25 to 62years old. We all put our helmets on and ride back roads on our mini bikes, some are smaller bikes, some custom bajas and one tote goat with all of the gear reduction removed . We travel at excess of 40 mph and go from Lemoore Ca. to Stratford Ca. and back. This is about 26 miles and even with stops it takes less than two hours. The 6.5 hp clone motors still have plenty of fuel left in the tank. If you get lucky enough to ride on asphalt, your body does not get too beat up. :scooter:

den35

Sofar my travels have only been on local trails,only around 2-3 miles from home.Now that I'm on temporary layoff,I may be loading the bikes on the trailer and heading for the atv trails outside city limits.Then we'll see some miles/

lol im working on makin my mini street legal.. just makes it more fun cuz then i can take it on the big roads without crapping my pants everytime i see a cop

One time I was going out to the desert to my Uncle's Boys Ranch ( Boy's Oasis ) in Hinkley , California and ran the Volvo wagon off the road and got stuck. So out came the D&D mini Bike and I rode it about 30 miles to the ranch to get help. No Cellular phones in them days. A day at Saddle back park in Irvine, California where you paid $ 5.00 a day to ride in a 500 acre park it was easy to rack up the miles and burn the gas. Lots of fun per gallon and thats what counts.
Steve :scooter:

Not alot.

maybe a mile or so but one time I did do a 10 mile round trip into town for fun, but would say that was the day that I made the decision to give away or sell all my non suspension mini's!!
my arms wrists and back were in bad shape from the vibration.:smile:

just last weekend we went out to our cabin in PA. I rode from Linesville to Conneaut Lake on highway 6. Its a 20 mile round trip. Did it on my ARCO witch only tops out around 35. It got crazy when about 50 bikers in town for a bike show passed me. Most of them gave me thumbs up or whatever when they passed doin 55, but alot of them actually rode with me goin my speed and talkin to me... It was real fun.