Where are my Broncco experts at?

I need information on where to acquire parts (front end, seat & a period-correct Minarelli P4 50cc two-stroke, most specifically) for a 1970-72 Broncco TX-6 "Wrangler" model; I picked one up a barn find the other day in rough shape, and I'd really like to do a full long-term restoration on it with my son.

Also, I'd love to know if anyone has a way of getting the original paint code for the Lively Lime Gold paint (TX-6 exclusive color), so I can paint it to the original spec, too.

Thanks in advance! Really looking forward to this one. :D clipimage.jpg

I need information on where to acquire parts (front end, seat & a period-correct Minarelli P4 50cc two-stroke, most specifically) for a 1970-72 Broncco TX-6 "Wrangler" model; I picked one up a barn find the other day in rough shape, and I'd really like to do a full long-term restoration on it with my son.

Also, I'd love to know if anyone has a way of getting the original paint code for the Lively Lime Gold paint (TX-6 exclusive color), so I can paint it to the original spec, too.

Thanks in advance! Really looking forward to this one. :D View attachment 290382
where abouts do you live? I have a 1970 broncco TX6 all original , plus I have a spare motor and exhaust for it and gas tank headlight, ign coil. I would sell everything as a package deal. thumbnail_IMG_0670.jpg

Attachments