where are the clones?

i know that harbor freight stopped selling the 6.5 clone motors and are selling the 212cc predators now, but were can i purchase a clone? ive been to nr racing and they arent selling them either. if anybody has any info that would be great!!!:thumbsup:

i know that harbor freight stopped selling the 6.5 clone motors and are selling the 212cc predators now, but were can i purchase a clone? ive been to nr racing and they arent selling them either. if anybody has any info that would be great!!!:thumbsup:
saw em at tractor supply the other day.. i think for 170 or sumthin...

really!!!! i love the clones and i wish nr still had the stage package clones. i will go to there website and see if ts has them on there. thanks!:thumbsup:

I thought the 212cc predators were Clones?:shrug:
Its a modified clone.

It has just enough differences to make it complicated like the LCT208.

I think this time next year we will be less concerned about it though as more parts and build info becomes online.

I can't even get my hands on one yet to see the differences for myself.

But I can tell you this.....
Based on first impressions Loncin 212s ( Loncin is the manufacturer ) will be more expensive but probably better engines in the long run.

thanks for the links guys. i love those honda clones and i hope that they do the same for the predators that they did with the clones

buckeye

Brand spankin new one in the box in my garage lives one.
From a fellow OldMiniBikes member for a steal. Delivered free of charge. Thanks Al.