Where can I find a Dummy Fuel tank for Baja warrior

Hey guys, just bought a Baja warrior, the dummy fuel tank has been removed, and I have looked all over for a replacement. I have found nothing for a reasonable price. Some sell for over $150 here in Canada. Does anyone know where I can find a reasonable looking replacement tank? I've tried looking on various online classifieds like Kijji and marketplace, to no avail. Most websites that supplied them, no longer do.

Attachments

Specifically you need a dummy tank for an MB165 Baja Warrior. MB 200's had a plastic tank that is different in size and shape.

Sadly the vast majority of Baja anything is obsolete. Your best bet is probably a wanted add here in the classifieds or just keeping an eye out on Ebay.

colt 1911

Hey guys, just bought a Baja warrior, the dummy fuel tank has been removed, and I have looked all over for a replacement. I have found nothing for a reasonable price. Some sell for over $150 here in Canada. Does anyone know where I can find a reasonable looking replacement tank? I've tried looking on various online classifieds like Kijji and marketplace, to no avail. Most websites that supplied them, no longer do.
keep looking for a used one- i consider it a waste of money to buy something with no function

I have a tank. 60 plus shipping and it’s yours.

I have one , it's at the house we moved from. next time I'm there I'll get it. 25.00 plus shipping. I think that's what I paid. I'll take some pics and post them.