Where can I get a reproduction seat made for my 1971-1972 Steens Taco - Super Trail 100 Mini Bike?

I need a replacement seat made for my 1971-1972 Steens Taco - Super Trail 100 Mini Bike. I contacted manchester1 but she does not except a Visa - Debit Card for payment so I can not get a seat made by her now. Who here can make me a reproduction seat for my model mini bike that is just as good of quality as the work that Karen does? I'll even take an original seat if it in great shape without any holes & the price is right. Please let me know if anyone here can help me out.

Attachments

Last edited:
Sorry there isn't anyone. KBALL8 used to but I haven't seen him onsite in forever. I bought a Bonanza hodaka seat from him and while it was good there were some creases at the front because he originally used the wrong seat pan. I also waited a year. In his defense, I never griped about it to him so he could make it right.

I don't understand why she only excepts Pay-Pal or Money Orders. I have never even heard of a money order, lol. My Visa - Debit Card is directly linked to my Pay-Pal account so I do not see what the problem is. Now I don't know what to do.

Well first off she doesn't need to explain. Its her work and her biz. But I will say that after a few screwovers one becomes more cautious. Also there are fees involved for Paypal. So I would do a cash advance and pay up. I have sent cash in the mail (registered) with no problems. The old saying goes" Cash Talks and Bull$hitWalks" . Her work is the best and you will not be disappointed but you shouldn't be calling her out on a forum.

I did not mean any disrespect towards anyone & it was never my intent to do so. I do not see how I was calling out Karens work, I have been praising here work from the start once I seen what quality she does for people. But I must have said some thing wrong or you wouldn't have told me what you did. I guess I did not realize I said it in a negative way & when I am wrong I am not afraid to admit it. I am only trying to ask for help & I am not very tech savvy when it comes to making payments online. I am always fine with paying cash but Karen said she only excepts Pay-Pal & money orders & I am still trying to figure out how to pay these ways & is new to me. If you don't mind me asking what is a money order anyways?

Last edited:
Well first off she doesn't need to explain. Its her work and her biz. But I will say that after a few screwovers one becomes more cautious. Also there are fees involved for Paypal. So I would do a cash advance and pay up. I have sent cash in the mail (registered) with no problems. The old saying goes" Cash Talks and Bull$hitWalks" . Her work is the best and you will not be disappointed but you shouldn't be calling her out on a forum.
Well said, thank you. I can't believe you never heard of a money order. I have been screwed enough and this is how I roll.

bruces

Money order is kind of like a cheque ,you can get them at Walmart ,banks ,the post office ,drug stores ,I think even greyhound bus has them .The money order will have her name on it so she can cash it ,it’s guaranteed unlike if someone sent a cheque with no cash in the account then she has a piece of paper worth nothing .They were very popular before PayPal ,a little less common now but nothing wrong with them .

Ok thanks everyone. Sorry for the confusion & what was said because I never ment anything negative toward Karen one single bit. I am just glad everyone is willing to help me & if it wasn't from watching Joes Minibike Reunion Podcast on YouTube I would have never found out about this website. So I also have to thank Joe Sebergandio for that.

Well said, thank you. I can't believe you never heard of a money order. I have been screwed enough and this is how I roll.
I never ment anything negative towards you or your quailty work Karen. If I sounded negative in anyway, I'm sorry. I am not that kind of low life guy & I had to make sure, that I make that apology to you for this confusion. I am sorry Karen. I'll totally understand if you do not want to make a seat for me anymore.

I74

I once sent Karen a Postal money order for a Gas tank, with ''no problems'',, Right Karen.;)
She also sent my tank Priority mail, & paid the extra shipping to do it,, & didn't have to.
''A+ no.1'' !! :)

Last edited: