Where to buy rims,tires and sprockets??

Just starting to build a mini bike. I have a Foremost (JCPenney’s) frame. It came with some terrible mis matched rims. I have a predator 212 to install.
I’m just curious where everyone buys theirs rims. Go Powersports has an ok selection but I was really hoping to find something a little more flashy. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Really for any parts. I basically have a bare frame and need to buy everything. I’ve attached a pic of the frame for reference.

Attachments

Just starting to build a mini bike. I have a Foremost (JCPenney’s) frame. It came with some terrible mis matched rims. I have a predator 212 to install.
I’m just curious where everyone buys theirs rims. Go Powersports has an ok selection but I was really hoping to find something a little more flashy. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Really for any parts. I basically have a bare frame and need to buy everything. I’ve attached a pic of the frame for reference.
Ebay, old minibike warehouse, GoKartsupply, maybe even Amazon.

Biffmini

https://hent.com/2-6-aluminum-astro-wheel-3-wide-5-8-precision-bearings/
It's going to take some custom work to make sprocket work for you.
That scrub brake limits your tire options

@Hent top of the page is the magic man behind the scenes. He can get anything and everything, what he can't, he can source for you!
The other side is it supports this forum that you will gain unbelievable info an direction from.

Welcome to the Madness... great place and resource is second to none.

Nice Score too I might add!
Thanks for the kind welcome. I’ll check out the site. Definitely want to support the forum! Glad you like the frame. I was searching for a while in my area for a fairly traditional frame. I knew something would pop up!

Hey @Popwheelies ...welcome to the Oldminibikes.com forum.

Yes, Hent is the man !

Neat project you have there.

When you remove the scrub brake, save the parts, especially the pad. It may be of value to you later on, or to someone else in need of one.

Enjoy the site.

I deal with studz mini bike parts in Detroit they’ve been really really nice they have a super selection of everything and most in stock. I have dealt with Dan and Eric. I am somewhat new to the modern stuff and Dan in particular has been a gold mine of information…perspective and advice with these 212 tillotson motors I’ve been building. Check this out….talk about personal service….more than once have I placed a on line order only to have Dan call me to let me know what I ordered and what I wanted to accomplish with the parts I ordered wouldn’t work and he then made suggestions as to what I should be ordering !
I know this is a “long winded” reply to a parts source inquiry and I’m in no way affiliated with Studz…when you find solid honest reliable people I for one wanna see these vendors get all the support they need to be around for the “next project “
Hope that helps and have fun
“Warming up” your CC

Hey @Popwheelies ...welcome to the Oldminibikes.com forum.

Yes, Hent is the man !

Neat project you have there.

When you remove the scrub brake, save the parts, especially the pad. It may be of value to you later on, or to someone else in need of one.

Enjoy the site.
I ended up cutting the scrub off. Kept the tabs intact. Used a hacksaw to try and retain as much material as possible. It’s currently listed on eBay if anyone is interested.

I deal with studz mini bike parts in Detroit they’ve been really really nice they have a super selection of everything and most in stock. I have dealt with Dan and Eric. I am somewhat new to the modern stuff and Dan in particular has been a gold mine of information…perspective and advice with these 212 tillotson motors I’ve been building. Check this out….talk about personal service….more than once have I placed a on line order only to have Dan call me to let me know what I ordered and what I wanted to accomplish with the parts I ordered wouldn’t work and he then made suggestions as to what I should be ordering !
I know this is a “long winded” reply to a parts source inquiry and I’m in no way affiliated with Studz…when you find solid honest reliable people I for one wanna see these vendors get all the support they need to be around for the “next project “
Hope that helps and have fun
“Warming up” your CC
Thanks for the info! I’ll check them out. It’s been fun getting into these little bikes. A very tight knit and welcoming community. It’s nice since I don’t know much. Just willing to learn. Thanks again for the info