Where to buy vintage minibike parts?

20200726_083027_HDR.jpg 20200726_083012_HDR.jpg
This may be a dumb question but im new to vintage minibikes. Where can I buy original or NOS parts/stickers for it other than eBay? I picked up what looks to be a Western Flyer Trail Flite ss400 last night for $10. Im planning on resto-modding it to be period correct Thanks for any suggestions in advance.

GustoGuy

As to buying parts to make the bike period correct

Ebay. Craigslist the sellers forum here on this site.

You mentioned Resto-mod. Actual period correct parts are hard to find and often demand big bucks. The very definition of resto-mod is to utilize modern parts to bring it back to life. I enjoy a mix of both modern and classic. As to reliability and safety I say go for it. I enjoy riding and reliability is king. Modern engines, brakes and suspension and modern paint can take an old bike and get it back on the trails. Plus as a resto-mod you can be the engineer and artist and it is certainly better than scrapping it.

joshua. c.

for parts ebay and the parts section of this site. I have seen a few parted out hear recently. also any type of mini bike swap meet or other event selling mini bike parts may have some. but don't go this year for obvious reasons.