Where to get a coleman rb200?

toomanytoys

Anyone have a line on coleman rb200s?

I had one in my shopping cart yesterday at Walmart.com and I got distracted. Sat down today to order it and sold out!

I googled and doesn't seem like anyone else sells them.

toomanytoys

Never mind. Found a monster moto pro frame with the front and rear brakes. Tav and all the other parts minus the engine for 500. I already have a mildly built predator or 196 clone to put in it.

Never mind. Found a monster moto pro frame with the front and rear brakes. Tav and all the other parts minus the engine for 500. I already have a mildly built predator or 196 clone to put in it.
Did these kit prices rise? I have an RT200 coming and the kit is tempting me but costs and no title and building it up, ect is it worth it to build this kit or just buy a BT200 to go with my rt200!

toomanytoys

Did these kit prices rise? I have an RT200 coming and the kit is tempting me but costs and no title and building it up, ect is it worth it to build this kit or just buy a BT200 to go with my rt200!
All you need is a motor to finish it.

Comes with the torque convertor and all.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/megamoto.co/amp/products/mega-moto-212cc-mini-bike-kit.html

569 I bought it off a guy who had got it to build and never did it.

I think it's worth it just for the fact that it's properly setup for a torque converter.

Why are you worried about a title on a minibike?

That is when I first put it together with a stock hisun clone. Now it has a tillotson stage 1 on it. I threw the stock tires away before I even built it and put sunf a021 on it.

20210413_175440.jpg

https://www.google.com/amp/s/megamoto.co/amp/products/mega-moto-212cc-mini-bike-kit.html

I think it's worth it just for the fact that it's properly setup for a torque converter.

That is when I first put it together with a stock hisun clone. Now it has a tillotson stage 1 on it. I threw the stock tires away before I even built it and put sunf a021 on it.

View attachment 279130
Looks sweet, def would be a sweet ride, the BT200 has its charm too, those tires look awesome!

SAS289

View attachment 279130
Nice... Do those tires do ok for the off road riding you do?

toomanytoys

Nice... Do those tires do ok for the off road riding you do?
As long as it's not muddy they are great. I ride this bike around town and cruise gravel roads more than I ride it off road. My wife has been riding it around the yard a lot in the grass. She doesn't push the limits of traction though.

I typically ride my ct200u on the trails. I put the sunf big horn knock off tires on it and they dig. They handle surprisingly well in all situations so far. I'm a fan.

toomanytoys

Looks sweet, def would be a sweet ride, the BT200 has its charm too, those tires look awesome!
I'm working on a bt200x now. Its also a real nice frame and bike. Rides nice.

The only problem with the bt200x is my 11 year old has claimed it! I may have to buy another but my wife is getting a bit annoyed. She does not need anymore power. She hasn't opened it up all the way stock yet.

Last edited:
I'm working on a bt200x now. Its also a real nice frame and bike. Rides nice.

The only problem with the bt200x is my 11 year old has claimed it! I may have to buy another but my wife is getting a bit annoyed. She does not need anymore power. She hasn't opened it up all the way stock yet.
I really like the bt200x, sat on one today, if you were spending the money, the moto pro kit or BT200X which one? I have a Coleman RT200 coming the 22nd, I like the utility aspect of the BT but the moto pro kit looks like it has the best of everything, except rear suspension and an engine.

SAS289

That mega moto looks like a great deal. Look what they are paying for Coleman's at Tractor Supply. What was the cost of the RT?

That mega moto looks like a great deal. Look what they are paying for Coleman's at Tractor Supply. What was the cost of the RT?
688 for the RT when you add the shipping and tax, I can't believe how high the prices have climbed. I do like the BT200x look and feel, its stout, I agree the Mega Moto has the front disc and cvt over my RT, a clean slate to build something special, even add rear suspension?

toomanytoys

I really like the bt200x, sat on one today, if you were spending the money, the moto pro kit or BT200X which one? I have a Coleman RT200 coming the 22nd, I like the utility aspect of the BT but the moto pro kit looks like it has the best of everything, except rear suspension and an engine.
What is your goal with the bike?

toomanytoys

If you are mostly off road I'd go bt200x over megamoto. But I feel way more comfortable on the bt and ct off road than on the megamoto

Haha I like spending other people's money. I've been throwing around returning my ct200u to stock and buying another bt to modify. I really like the frame. I'd like to add some taller bars for me.
Ya it was a toss up between the moto kit and bt200x, after seeing a bt200x, why have two of the same bike rt200 and moto, bt200x is a sweet lil rig too!

I was on the hunt for a BT200X and couldn't find one, at least under $750 ( even used ones! ) so I settled for a CT200 EX-V ( Tac Black ). Not really regretting getting the CT200-EX I still hunted for a better deal on a BT. Walmart had the best price but it had to be delivered to my house and EVERY video I watched said don't buy one from Walmart because it WILL get damaged in transport. Google is funny, I type in "BT200X" and got one set of results, then I typed in "Coleman BT200X" and got a different set of results ( for the better! ). I found a store called Rural King that had the BT200X for $700 but I never heard of them before. I used their store finder and found that there was a store an hour away from my house so I ordered up the BT last night and picked it up today. Let me just say, this thing is the nicest bike I've seen come out of China... EVER!. All the frame joints are well aligned, weldaments are all straight and the welds are really nice, most of the welds were completed in one go, not like the stop and go like most of the other China bikes I've had.

After the final assembly, I topped off the fluids, turned the choke on and gave it pull and she fired right up and purred like a kitten. Once the engine warmed up a bit, I figured I would take a slow pass around the yard. Even the clutch gear reduction sounded tons better than the CT200-EX that I had just purchased. The picture on their site showed it had black wheels and a black headlight, I wasn't real fond of the all black but to my surprise it came with silver wheels and the chrome headlight... YAY!. I don't have a single complaint with this bike and definitely no regrets, I would highly recommend the BT200X to anyone that's big enough to ride it. First picture below is the stock photo and the second being how it actually came.

BT200X_01.jpg
IMG_2882.jpeg

Last edited:

toomanytoys

The bt200x I have is silver with chrome just like you bought. Well I guess you seen the picture!

The only thing I'd change for myself is taller bars. A set of risers or bars that put them up 2 to 4 inches higher would make it perfect for me. But since my daughter claimed it ill leave it alone. I have the stage 1 parts ready to go on but she isn't ready for mods. She is just now opening it all the way up going up the hill in the yard.

We have a rural king local. They are always flush with coleman products. Go karts, minibikes and now they a 200cc 4 wheeler.

The bt fit and finish is pretty good. It's better than my CT! I think they have stepped up their game a bit.

I'm happy as all get out with the coleman bike. 10 years ago you never would have gotten me to buy a China minibike....! They great and much better than searching on ebay for weeks to find a part then paying inflated prices.

Last edited:
I was on the hunt for a BT200X and couldn't find one, at least under $750 ( even used ones! ) so I settled for a CT200 EX-V ( Tac Black ). Not really regretting getting the CT200-EX I still hunted for a better deal on a BT. Walmart had the best price but it had to be delivered to my house and EVERY video I watched said don't buy one from Walmart because it WILL get damaged in transport. Google is funny, I type in "BT200X" and got one set of results, then I typed in "Coleman BT200X" and got a different set of results ( for the better! ). I found a store called Rural King that had the BT200X for $700 but I never heard of them before. I used their store finder and found that there was a store an hour away from my house so I ordered up the BT last night and picked it up today. Let me just say, this thing is the nicest bike I've seen come out of China... EVER!. All the frame joints are well aligned, weldaments are all straight and the welds are really nice, most of the welds were completed in one go, not like the stop and go like most of the other China bikes I've had.

After the final assembly, I topped off the fluids, turned the choke on and gave it pull and she fired right up and purred like a kitten. Once the engine warmed up a bit, I figured I would take a slow pass around the yard. Even the clutch gear reduction sounded tons better than the CT200-EX that I had just purchased. The picture on their site showed it had black wheels and a black headlight, I wasn't real fond of the all black but to my surprise it came with silver wheels and the chrome headlight... YAY!. I don't have a single complaint with this bike and definitely no regrets, I would highly recommend the BT200X to anyone that's big enough to ride it. First picture below is the stock photo and the second being how it actually came.

View attachment 279240
View attachment 279237
That's the one I saw at RK as well. I ordered from Walmart twice, the RT200 is coming today and the BT200x is coming, hope I don't get them smashed up.