Which cylinder head do I use?

I have two cylinder heads. One is a Honda type 18cc head with 25/24 mm stainless valves. The valve stem on these are 5.5 mm. Now all of a sudden I'm reading that the stock head style that came on my engine is a preferred head because of the 27/25 mm valves with 5 mm stems and automotive retainers. What is the reasoning behind this? Would bigger valves benefit me more that a milled head with smaller, stainless valves? I am currently building a 7000+ RPM motor with 26 lb springs, BP2 cam, billet flywheel and rod, chromoly pushrods, heavy duty retainers/keepers with lash caps, CNC bored carb.

What's everyones thoughts on this?

The rtc6 head flows the best out of any stock head I have flowed. If your using stock valves, I would use it.. if your putting SS valves, I would use the Honda (and put a 27mm intake valve in it, and do some porting).

The rtc6 head flows the best out of any stock head I have flowed. If your using stock valves, I would use it.. if your putting SS valves, I would use the Honda (and put a 27mm intake valve in it, and do some porting).
Listen not this guy he builds some of the baddest motors out out in kart racing and for cars . When he says HONDA i think he means a real Honda casting not a clone casting of a honda , there is a difference.