Which of these 3 engine's should i use?

Red 132232 0357 02 88120207
White 1(6/2/3/5)0202 ??(maby 13)35-01 6909027
Black 130292 0917 01 82062306

The white one is really hard to read the numbers from...

I'm building a new bike, and just wondering which will be the best engine. All three are running... The red one is the is the only one with any marking on an says easy spin 5hp. But they look very similar all three. Different air filters only.
The red one is currently attached to a generator which dos not charge,so not sure about the shaft size...

Any help and input is welcome!!

If it's tapered I'll machine it down, and or make an adaptor. I had to do that on my 6,5clone, which also came from a non charging generator.
What do the numbers tell you, how do I decipher them?

The white one is most likely a 130202. It is a popular model of a five HP. I have one on one of my bikes. The 130292 is also a five HP, and I do not know what makes it different than the white 130202. Both of those engines would make a nice mini bike engine. I would not touch the other one, because the other two are okay for your needs. Most of the parts for all of these engines should swap with each other.

One modification to make is to install a magnetron ignition. This way, you can get rid of the points. You can also order some speed parts from the USA like rods, pistons, flywheels, cams, etc. Some of the guys here sell these things used.

Another modification is a carburetor. You can drill them out like the kart racers do, or install a Mikuni, Delorto, etc of 20 to 22 mm depending on what modifications you do. Since those motors do not have the side bearings, you shouldn't go too crazy, but you can have fun with them.

Great answer, thanks. Lots of knowledge on this forum
It wont be a wild motor, just a port job and eyebrow, header and carb.
I have a spare dellorto 21 i could use.
How do i go about drillig the original carb?

Generator engines tend to have a lot of use hours if they've ever been used for anything other than emergency power during storms. Most other briggs horizontal shaft applications are short-run and seasonal.

I tend to pull the rope real slowly and evenly and feel for how it builds compression. The one with the most "pop" has the best chance of looking good on the inside.

post up some photos when the project's coming together, good luck

WP_20150602_005.jpg WP_20150602_001.jpg WP_20150602_004.jpg WP_20150602_003.jpg WP_20150602_002.jpg Well. I'm going to use the red one. I got this generator from a fellow at work. It's almost never run, could not get it startet de third year he had it, he bougt it new. The membrane in the carb had holes in it so I guess that's why. And the fuse was blown so that's why it didn't charge.
It's been at his kabin since 91, just dusted down.
I stripped it down, and now almost looks new.
Shaft is tapered slightly at the end, I will have to to make a keyway, but me and my dremmel will fix that.
Don't have any before pictures...

[video=youtube;-fNIZNdNkqQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fNIZNdNkqQ[/video]Put the engine in my homemade minibike. Will take a test ride tomorrow. Got it idling really low, like that.

I've got it running good now, and have a question.
Is there any power gain in changing the stock carb with a 17mikuni or 21dellorto.
Only mods are eyebrows and header.

I don't know if there's really that much power gain. I threw on a Mikuni carb because the factory one was cracked at the mounting flange, I wasn't going to use the factory fuel tank, it was a cheaper replacement and I removed the governor from the engine. In my opinion, it's an easier carb to maintain/tune, plus it looks pretty cool with a cone filter on it. If you do decide to use a Mikuni, you will have to remove the governor.