whisker mini cat w/sachs will not start

earl

Have checked spark, timing, and compression but not even a sputter. Any pointers on what to check or how to go about getting to the bottom of the problem?

Whisker - Sachs

I haven't done too much with the motors yet but one problem I've noticed on the Sachs that I have running. Check your fuel flow. Specifically, remove the float cover and make sure the orfice is clear. If you have not cleaned the inside of your tank, you maybe getting a partical buildup. I had one that would run for 10 minutes, then die. If you ran the primery consantly, the motor would run. The other bike ran perfect for one tank of gas, then wouldn't fire at all. Both looked like they were getting fuel, but apparently not enough. I ran a paper clip through the gas inlet on the float cover and now both run fine.

earl

minibike start

Not yet Hent as it will be awhile before I get over to my son's house. I will make it a point to let you know . Thanks for the interest. Earl

earl

sachs

I have not worked on it yet and will wait till I can bring it to a friend who has offered to help me. He is familiar with small engines. Thanks for your interest and hope to keep you updated.