White Hunt Wilde foot peg covers

As the title says, I'm looking for a pair of White Hunt Wilde 7/8" x 4 3/4" foot peg covers. They no longer make white ones, but did at one time. NOS preferable.
Please PM me if you have some. I do NOT want the style with the finger indents molded into them.(called pistol grips)
Here is the style - (just need to be white)
http://OldMiniBikes.com/images/P/blackgrip.jpg
Thanks in advance !

mybiz

Do a search for vintage white grips on ebay I know I've seen plenty of what your wanting.:thumbsup: If you see any 1" white top craft grips I'm looking. I'll see if i can find what your looking for.

Do a search for vintage white grips on ebay I know I've seen plenty of what your wanting.:thumbsup: If you see any 1" white top craft grips I'm looking. I'll see if i can find what your looking for.
Nope none...I need the ones without the finger indents. I scour Ebay almost non stop..Haven't seen any yet. I will keep my eyes peeled for you. :thumbsup:

mybiz

I know what your wanting I've got a few sellers stores saved that I'll look through later. I've been searching for the 1" dummy grips for well over a year. I've emailed to company 3 times and they never replied back guess I need to ask for a 1000 set or more to get there attention.:doah:
HANDLE GRIPS

I know what your wanting I've got a few sellers stores saved that I'll look through later. I've been searching for the 1" dummy grips for well over a year. I've emailed to company 3 times and they never replied back guess I need to ask for a 1000 set or more to get there attention.:doah:
HANDLE GRIPS
Hunt Wilde is nearly out of business...the factory suffered severe flood damage in May, and they're out of operating funds...if you want grips from the factory, the minimum order is 750 items, and you'll need to prepay, then wait for the production run for that grip style to begin...according to an email finally sent from Hunt Wilde after several order requests went unanswered.

The pink ones are starting to look good, aren't they?

Last edited: