White Knuckle Scramble 2015

That looks awesome! Free camping? 10$ hook ups? 43.00 to register and race... I hate to admit it but I've spent more at the movies for a huge cup of ice with some soda in it and 1/2 cup of popcorn! Good job Hellfish! 14hour drive, Hmmmmmm

That looks awesome! Free camping? 10$ hook ups? 43.00 to register and race... I hate to admit it but I've spent more at the movies for a huge cup of ice with some soda in it and 1/2 cup of popcorn! Good job Hellfish! 14hour drive, Hmmmmmm
I assure you, you won't be disappointed. I've been the past two years. Its awesome!!!

Yeah, the track treats us right and are good people to work with. The track makes great burgers in their concession stand, too. Besides, if you have anything left in you after the race, they'll let us back on the track for more fun racing/practice. The last few years, Hotroded and some of the other racers have headed over to a great vintage restaurant up the road a couple of miles passed a wrecked plane.

Hotroded has driven out from Long Island for the last 2 races. It's a long haul, but it's the only place in the US that you can legally race minibikes on a track (not just drag racing). Although, Cuddleback in NY might still allow it at their vintage kart event. I'd really like to make it out there this year.

This is great news of the event is on . I have built another flat head mini bike to race along with the one I brought last year . It is just so much fun riding . Whether you are here just to ride or building one to compete . It is a must attend event and swap meet . Great facility and food . Track people are very hospitable .

really going to try and make it this year. I will have a load of karts, bikes, and motors for sale and trade! ive got some race ready built gas and methanol briggs flatheads, as well as some stock running or rebuilts. should be good for anyone wanting to bolt on a motor and race, or need to replace one after you blow it up on the track!!

How about a headcount for Saturday…?

Getting close so who all's headed out to Norway, Illinois on Sat.????

Weather looks like it should be a "go"…!

I'm bringing all three bikes. I'll enter one in the race, but honestly, I'm getting too old for this for
sort of thing!! Maybe there's a "geezer" class…?

Look forward to meeting some of you folks there.

Mike

I'll be there with three other riders. We should have 6 mini's and a dual flathead kart. I will have a bc1300 frame, the dual engine kart, west bend 580 and a Clinton a490 all for sale.