Who Carries the 410-350X 6 Tires

I got them from Azusa..... I can check with them to see if they are still available.

Thanks for the compliment on the Bonanza....powered by a Clinton E-65 :thumbsup:

DMR

I got them from Azusa..... I can check with them to see if they are still available.

Thanks for the compliment on the Bonanza....powered by a Clinton E-65 :thumbsup:
For some reason most of the Clintons that survived are left hand start, I know that they manufactured right hand start, maybe they just made fewer. What clutch do you have on the E-65, I used to live next to Adams Kart track in Riverside and they would have vintage races every week, those clintons would scream!!! some guys even had triple Mac-101AA's! thats over 45 horsepower:eek:ut:

edwin

Yeah but those arent in 4.50X3.50-6, they are 5.30X4.50-6, I'm putting those on my flat track bike.
not the best tire at all for flat tracking. if its for flat tracking and street i guess you will have to make do. but if your bike is jsut for flat tracking ive found that straight knobbys work the best. the other tire just slides to much, imo.

I've got a Max-Torque on it right now. And yes....the right hand start E-65's are hard to find. Here's a couple close-ups of the engine..

Last edited:

DMR

not the best tire at all for flat tracking. if its for flat tracking and street i guess you will have to make do. but if your bike is jsut for flat tracking ive found that straight knobbys work the best. the other tire just slides to much, imo.
Really? I would think that the sidewalls on the 530X450-6 would help with traction. It seems like the 410X350-6 doesn't have a sidewall at all, when you lean the bike with the straight knobbys your riding on barely any tread.:confused:

DMR

I've got a Max-Torque on it right now. And yes....the right hand start E-65's are hard to find. Here's a couple close-ups of the engine..
Wow, it looks very nice:thumbsup: Is it all original? I bet it sounds killer! How well does it move that Bonanza?