Who is your favorite OldMiniBikes builder

KB2ROCKET

I have been on this site for a while and seen some really nice builds over the years what is your favorite build or builder
For me it's Jeep2003 he makes some really cool stuff

trinik7597

I personally draw inspiration from all you guys !!! There are so many talented people here it's almost impossible to name just one for me !! I have either borrowed or bounced ideas off most of you guys at one point in time over the years .. Jason , Eric , big E , Angelo , Gerald to name a few

buckeye

Most creative, jeep2003 by a mile
There is a ton of talent on here.
OND, Havasu Dave, Evil Ed, Easy Eric, just to name a few.
This could go on forever.

No way to say , I've learned so much from so many of you , as Tim said the ideas come from a culmination of everyones incredible work ! I'm not a great innovator so I steal ideas :laugh: I can do the build part but the really neat ideas are a problem for me :confused::thumbsup:

Hent

There are a lot of talented people on here, but not many can turn piles of trash into awesomeness with limited tools and shop space.

Yellowhand & jeep2003

Forgot, Marcus does incredible restorations.
Exactly. I was thinking about this thread all day. It's impossible to narrow it down, there are so many great builders both past and present.

What about Rick Chatten who painstakingly restores bikes, then offers them for raffles at Windber? Dan-e-boy who did a can of hot sauce out of his tank with an airbrush, or Scottessy who does fabrication so perfectly, and has restored some perfect bikes. The list really is endless. Favorites? I would do a disservice to a lot of people if I picked a favorite.

Thanks guys its an honor to see my name here more than once! Cant say I have a favorite maybe Glenn Baine. Really anybody that does over the top quality bikes like Pap is doing on his build off bike. Of course I like seeing wild stuff come together like Wardogs 2 wheel drive monster or Yoops track bike. Always surprised when i go through the project threads and find builds like that weather is a restoration or all from scratch. Getting new ideas that spark the imagination and inspire to build cool things is what its all about and you guys do not disappoint.

All of the guys mentioned do incredible work, I tend to look at it from attention to detail. I'm kinda new here, but from my point of reference, OND and CarplayLB are amazing. As far as engineering skills, PAP is king. As far as imagination, it's jdogg. You see, everybody has different talents, to narrow it down to one is impossible. We all are inspired by the work of each other. Thanks to everyone on OldMiniBikes, because of you, the mini bikes in my garage are better because of you.

Last edited:

KB2ROCKET

kind of makes you wonder what kind of finished project we could come up with if all the star players worked together on the same thing
I'm thinking it would either be the best thing EVER or a fist fight LOL :laugh: