Whos been out riding?

Was wondering whos been out on the trails this year and what you are riding. I've got a baja warrior and went for a 20 mile Ride last weekend( plus a total of 426 miles this year alone riding around our track!!!)

I went out riding in boron ca up neer Mojave I rode all over boron ca its like a gost town no sheriff on the week ends I had a good time dwp dan

i will ride after work with the kids. rain/mud doesn't stop us now that i got the front fender on. mostly up and down the block and jump a small dirt hill. all i have is the baja warrior.

Every day a least up and down the block a few times , the other 3 are still in winter mode drained of fuel and covered up . Well time to fire her up a go for a putt. :scooter:

took my rupp out the other day. had to ride in the morning before it all turned to mud. It was alot of work since it was so bumpy with the frozen lifted ground. but it was nice to finally ride again

vwfan79

Took my go devil out for a test ride last week and went down my street once today. Still pretty cold out and waiting to move to the new house where I can ride all I want with out getting in trouble.

oldsledz

been riding every week......................snowmobiles :laugh:
Me too I was out with the Grandkids today , but the snow is going fast here in Mid Michigan.

hay Yoop the VSCA Nationals are here in Midland MI in 2015 are you going to come down?

i'll have to wait and see about the nationals OS.not sure about the job situation yet for next year.got some major decisions to make soon.

still plenty of snow here.probably got another 8-10"s this week and no real warmup forecasted in the near future

i'll have to wait and see about the nationals OS.not sure about the job situation yet for next year.got some major decisions to make soon.

still plenty of snow here.probably got another 8-10"s this week and no real warmup forecasted in the near future
OMG Yoop. Still snowing there:doah: The weather is finally getting better here:thumbsup: