Why won’t my mini bike start

Avil

It will start perfectly and idle when when I put it on a stand but when I put it on the ground it does not start it will for like 2 seconds then it will backfire I think it has something to do with the torque converter because the bike tire does not like to roll on the ground and when I start it in my stand the back tire spins at idle idk what else to do I put a 115 jet in my carb and been messing with the idle and air mixture screw I even tried putting another spacer on the torque converter what do I do!!

Avil

If the rear wheel is spinning at idle your drive clutch is locked up. Has nothing to do with the engine. Until you free up the clutch, it isn't going to start with the wheel on the ground.
I figured out my problem my driver broke the whole internals got all f’d up. I have a built stage 2 engine and the cheap Chinese driver couldn't handle the HP

SAS289

Cheap China driver yes but I'm not so sure that it was "stage 2" power that caused it.

Long before the Juggernaut and Tork-Zilla drivers came out there were guys, including members here that drag raced with the stock 30 series drivers launching their bikes at 4500 plus RPM. I'm sure they were running stage 2 (whatever that is) or better engines.

So far I haven't had a problem with what I'm guessing are stage 2 engines, the latest being a 224. I'm geared for 4400-4600 RPM belt shifts where more power is available during the belt shift than the typical set up. The China driver is 100% stock and engages at 2700 RPM.

How's your gearing? There will be more stress on the system with 4.5:1 gearing than there would be with 6:1 gearing. In this example, life is much easier for the engine and drivetrain with 6:1 gearing than 4.5:1 gearing.