Wicked0ne~~~Open~Class~~MBX10

The Motor is complete. I timed it with a light to 31 degree. I really like the adjustable timing kit. You can get your timing exactly where you want it.

The Motor is complete. I timed it with a light to 31 degree. I really like the adjustable timing kit. You can get your timing exactly where you want it.

I have the cover, roller rockers, etc. sitting for another build... but they do not make the billet cover, timing kit, or flywheel for the hemi motor... ive ordered the that stuff anyway and will be selling the hemi shortblock, hopefully someone wants it...

nice... your bike is going to be very nice!

Nice to see someone working with a MBX10,
not to mention some very expensive engine parts.
Did you get push-rods too?, thinner head gasket?
Good luck with your build, I'll be checkin in to see your progress....

Last edited:
Yes I did the full head with 1:3 Rockers, Push rods and springs. I went with a stock copper gasket.

Nice to see someone working with a MBX10,
not to mention some very expensive engine parts.
Did you get push-rods too?, thinner head gasket?
Good luck with your build, I'll be checkin in to see your progress....

I got everything back from the powder coater. The frame is Candy Blue over a chrome base. Only thing I have left for final assembly is the neck bearings and to finish covering the seat.

I'm doing some similar work on my MBX10, though i'm doing a frame edit as the bike sits too low for the races i've been going to... dirt-track and grass field vs street. XR50 front end with custom triples and fabbed swingarm with a monoshock.

Real nice looking build though, WickedOne. I havent gotten into that level of engine rebuild on my Pred... yours... nice work.