Wildest Soap Box Race ever!

Man, i hope to see that video on TV one of these days, that was EXCELLENT editing!! that video makes me want to run outside, jump on my wagon and ride down the road on my hill! i absolutely LOVED that video! you need to make a video like that about you guys' minibike races!

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
I don't have that many cameras. What you don't see is that there is about 5-10 cameras recording in that video.

With are minibike racing I'm the only guy with a camcorder.

Another problem is that I don't know how to upload it the way he does. Before I upload my videos there in SUPER HI DEF. But when there uploaded onto youtube it looks crappy.

The only way to see high quality is to come over to my house and see what I have saved on my computer. I can burn it all onto one disc, but it won't upload on youtube. Street Fire.net allows more mega pixels, but still not enough.

delray

minidragbike,looks like guys(s.f.v.i.s.b.f.)made hot rod magazine. feb/08 and made it big. total of 6 pages(with pic):thumbsup:

minidragbike,looks like guys(s.f.v.i.s.b.f.)made hot rod magazine. feb/08 and made it big. total of 6 pages(with pic):thumbsup:
We have been in 3 magazines in the last 6 months, Old skool rod and customz, intersection Magazine, and Now Hot Rod, we also had the front page of the Daily News in may i think it was.

JD2