Will a TAV fit on a Serengeti / Badger with a honda GX 160?

Will a Chinese TAV (as sold on OMBs site) fit on a Serengeti / Badger (suspended Doodle Bug) with a honda GX 160 with a engine relocating kit?
Any mods need to be made to accommodate?

Thanks
Kevin

Thanks Manchester, I figured someone must have done this before.
Was there a problem keeping the front wheel on the ground?
I building this for my adult daughter, will it be controllable?

Thanks
Kevin

I suspect it will be a wheelie machine out of the gate, you could go with a smaller rear sprocket to compensate but it will give you more top end, good tires and bearings will be in order....................................Tom.

Those engines seem to run like a big turd if you don't upgrade them. That would be air cleaner, header and re-jet the carb. I just put the engine on with "no" up grades and it wasn't very strong/fast at all.

Thanks Manchester ... I know the GX160 was scary-fast to my Daughter (30 yrs old) when mounted on a Manco Streaker. I will get a plate and a TAV and see how it goes.

Is there a performance difference between a box-stock Honda and a comparable Predator or is it pretty much apples to apples?

Thanks
Kevin

I run a box stock GX160 on my MTD Western Flyer, with the 5" wheels and a 72 tooth rear sprocket it will wheelie with my 225LB butt on it, my buddy was using it, he turned a corner on the trail and hit the throttle, the mini shot out from under him and watchet as it took off without him...................Tom.