Will lighting coils work on this engine?

Hello everyone. I recently blew the original engine on my Baja warrior. I removed the flywheel, lighting coils and ignition coils. I want to know if the flywheel from the old engine will work on the new one. The current engine I am using is a power fist 212cc, and it appears to be similar to a predator engine.

Attachments

If it uses the same crank as the 212 non-hemi Predator the flywheel won't work. The 6.5 clones and non-hemi 212 engines have a different taper on the crank. It may LOOK like it fits, but it really doesn't. I don't like to do sketchy shit when there is many pounds of cast iron spinning at thousands of rpm right next to my leg.

You'd be better off running a battery and some sort of LED light. From what I've read, people are usually happier with those types of setups over the stock headlights too.

If it uses the same crank as the 212 non-hemi Predator the flywheel won't work. The 6.5 clones and non-hemi 212 engines have a different taper on the crank. It may LOOK like it fits, but it really doesn't. I don't like to do sketchy shit when there is many pounds of cast iron spinning at thousands of rpm right next to my leg.

You'd be better off running a battery and some sort of LED light. From what I've read, people are usually happier with those types of setups over the stock headlights too.

That might be something to consider. The amount of space I have to work with is very limited, So i'll have to see where I could fit something like that in.