Win $25!! OldMiniBikes Quizzo - Thursday, 03/15/18 - Live On Facebook

CarPlayLB

That guy is awesome...just ask him!
I will have other "prizes" to give away as well! Tune in ...FaceBook LIVE at OldMiniBikes.com starting at 8PM Eastern time

Thanks for the suggestions Kevin. My show on March 22 I will discuss the differences between the Predator 212 Hemi and non

I'll be sure to watch on the 22nd! I just bought a 212 hemi two days ago. Wasn't sure which to get, hemi or non. After watching the show I'll know if I should keep the hemi or exchange for the non!! I'm also following the "Predator for Dummies" thread and thinking I'll try and build it up! I don't need a race engine, just a nice strong one that's slightly faster!! Thanks for all the great information!!

moetrout

I think I'm going to watch, but if that guy starts singing again.......well the mute goes on! He needs a side kick. You know something along the lines of Heidi from Tool Time (Tim Allen show). Eric, how's your wife look in Daisy Dukes?

I also tuned in. I found the presentation enjoyable, entertaining, and there were some great deals mentioned. If I was going to build one of those engines, I'd be all over those cranks.

I liked that there were some old school questions, though so I'll be back. Great fun, and a great way to promote OldMiniBikes Warehouse.:thumbsup:

CarPlayLB

Ya know Freddy, the term "peanut gallery" originated in the Vaudeville days when the crowd was served peanuts and they would throw the shells on the floor...move your way back to the peanut gallery my friend! I hope to see you again at Windber. I can pick you outta the crowd!