Winber 2015

Excellent news Jessie, it was good that you got a chance to hang out after your brothers left. .. I understand people wanting to beat the weather, I left as the storms were starting. They followed me home and turned my 10 hour ride into a 16 hour ride. I had to pull over and take a few naps. I kept falling asleep at the wheel.... I think next year I will take the Monday after off as well... I just pressure washed the bikes and everything else that had the stinky mud on it. Another great year in the books. More faces put to names. The rain was good because it allowed for some "hanging out" time... As usual,I met more people than I can remember. Always a great time, sold everything as usual that I wanted to. Even bought a coup,e of Rupps. One to leave alone and of course one to toss a clone on."Clupp".... Maybe next year we just rent a 20x20 tent to set up and just hang out under... Put it in the middle

I want to thank everyone for all the kind words. Tammy is laying there sleeping, all the little machines hooked to her and the bed are making there quite noises and I'm watching Top Gear, not bad for a hospital room. I'm glad I decided to drive up guys, it was a great time, and Randy it was good getting to know you, your an interesting and sharp man and I should of bought your Bonanza, next year.

Jesse