Winber 2019

Dont forget to make a donation for the raffle bike. Not just a ticket purchase but a donation.Rick spends a lot of time and money building the raffle bikes. The transformation of this years bike is amazing. If anyone saw it last year at Windber it was so ugly it was awful. Its amazing now. And this being the Anniversary event it would be nice to have a part in getting this bike done. Clock is ticking. Windber is just around the corner. Its good Kharma.

I can tell you I rode this bike before the restoration and was surprised it could carry my 375 pounds so well. It really was a good ride. Nothing I could ride regularly but a good riding bike. It will make someone very happy whoever wins it. Whether they hang it on a wall or ride the snot out of it. I will be buying raffle tickets as well. And if I win I plan on giving it to Jeff for his museum for all he does for the hobby. So even if you cant use the bike but can appreciate the work that went into it,please consider buying some raffle tickets or making a donation. You can always give it to someone who is at Windber if you win and if you can’t personally attend. I am sure someone like Manchester would be more than happy to own it and may make a seat or two in exchange for it... Lots of options for such a fine machine.

Do I need to register if I'm just going for the day Saturday? I won't be camping or staying overnight.
Yes, they want everyone on site registered. I think it's $10 per person.

In years past, you could register for the day upon arrival.

But if you want to eat dinner, you'll need to pre-register, so they have an accurate count for food. Same goes for ordering tshirts and hats.