Windber 2021

joshua. c.

now I can finally confirm that I'm going this year. I just got my vaccine appointment scheduled for this coming week. NH just opened vaccinations to anyone over 16. once I get this shot I'll be good to go. I wouldn't attend anything without it. but I'll still be carful and ware my mask until this is fully over. a vaccine isn't a 100% guarantee. see you guys at Windber.

joshua. c.

fully vaccinated now. dose anyone else think the guys at carsandcameras should be extended an invitation to this? they are one of the most well known mini bike related channels on youtube but never a mention of this event on there channel. I would leave a youtube post suggesting it to them but I haven't had a youtube account since google forced every youtube account to be linked to a useless google account that kept messing with my google search results and kept preventing me from finding the sites I was searching for. but back on topic dose anyone know how to get an invite to them?

fully vaccinated now. dose anyone else think the guys at carsandcameras should be extended an invitation to this? they are one of the most well known mini bike related channels on youtube but never a mention of this event on there channel. I would leave a youtube post suggesting it to them but I haven't had a youtube account since google forced every youtube account to be linked to a useless google account that kept messing with my google search results and kept preventing me from finding the sites I was searching for. but back on topic dose anyone know how to get an invite to them?

joshua. c.

seems there's a lot of discussion hear. maybe my comment should have been made in to a separate thread. back to the original topic I have a new bonanza I'd like to have done before this event but there is still a bit of work to be done to finish it so I'm not sure if it will be done. any news on if there will be a parade this year? it was always the highlight of the event for me. and all the locals always came out to see the bikes so the streets were always packed with spectators. as packed as any holiday parade I've ever seen. I hate that the police chef banned it for the last few years.