Windber 2021

joshua. c.

just got my MTD running right for the first time. I'm going to spend this weekend prepping for next week and do a bit more work on the MTD. it will make a good backup bike and a quieter, more tame alternative to my primary bike. I haven't had time to doll it up so it still looks really tattered but everything except the head light works and that's what matters the most. I wanted to have my new overpowered bonanza ready before this event but I just didn't get enough done to finish it in time. also are trikes allowed now? I'd like to bring mine.

I talked to Jeff a few weeks ago and he said it looks to be a great turn out. It doesn't help that the Portland show is the same weekend. I know a couple guys that are going there instead of Windber. You would be surprised how many people are at the Windber show and are not on this forum. I know several people that are going this year and haven't commented on this post.

joshua. c.

Randy- I love the new van!
Josh- what do you need to get your headlight working? I might have a spare bulb here if you need it
Thank you for the offer but the headlight isn't the issue, I strapped a late model hs50 into the frame as a temporary motor while I rebuild and modify the original. (cam, valve springs, port work, shaved head ect.) the temporary motor has no coil to run the light. I guess I should have explained that, my bad. this project isn't the first in line for me and for now its a running bike so it might be a while before I finish it.